Donate Now   |   Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
Site Search
MFA News: News/Press Releases

Death caused by Carbon Monoxide

Wednesday, May 3, 2017   (0 Comments)
Posted by: Rebecca Nordan
Share |

A hotel pool in Niles, Michigan, experienced a carbon monoxide
leak resulting from a faulty pool heater in April of this year. 


A children's birthday party was in progress, and nearly a dozen children were found unresponsive on the pool deck.


Tragically, one of the children passed away.


Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas that can come from any fuel burning appliance in the home.


View the video.



more Calendar

Annual Medical Fitness Institute

11/7/2018 » 11/9/2018
27th Annual International Conference

Featured Members

90 Cherokee Road Suite 3A, Pinehurst, North Carolina 28374, United States
Ph: 910-420-8610 • Int'l Ph: 844-312-3541 • Fx: 910-420-8733

Privacy Policy